In response to my last blog on the connection between heart disease and depression, healthline.com send me this link to their excellent infographic on heart disease statistics. Being an Arkansan, I noted that Arkansas is one of the Deadly Dozen, the top 12 states with the highest rate of cardiovascular death. Well, my Arkansas grandfather did die of a heart attack way too young, and I do partially blame his biscuit and bacon diet.
Search Dr. Laurell’s Blog
- Bulletproof Turmeric: An Herbal Alternative to Bulletproof Coffee
- About Dr. Laurell
- Drink Your Turmeric for Better Health: Bulletproof turmeric part 2
- Motherwort for Menopause and More
- Astragalus: Traditional recipes for the immune system
- Stevia Beats Artificial Sweeteners For Blood Sugar
- Natural Pain and Fever Reducers to Replace Acetaminophen
- Have a Healthier Winter with Vitamin D
- Ashwagandha for Stress and Brain Health
- The Real Benefits of Coconut Oil
Laurell Matthews, ND is a naturopathic doctor with a passion for helping people understand how to be healthier using dietary and lifestyle changes along with other natural medicine modalities like botanical medicine.